We're back after a brief absence (!) as Tiffany took an epic adventure to Aussieland.
On today's show:
- Tiffany's Australia trip wrap-up, including spending time with the founders of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Mandi's half marathon win
- Tax reform! The GOP's new tax reform plan is out. We'll touch on how it might impact your wallet. To see a full summary of what the tax bill entails check out this MagnifyMoney guide.
- It's Open Enrollment season and time for millions to choose a new health plan! Here's the Obamacare plan comparison tool Tiffany talked about on the show: PolicyGenius
- Tiffany takes a break from American Airlines
- Mandi boosts Internet banks like Ally, which have the best rates for savings accounts.
- Listener Kai wants to know: Does it matter whether my statement balance or total balance on my credit card?
- Listener Vee wants to know: When I'm done saving for emergencies what comes next?
- Tiffany's big Plutus Award win!
- Mandi's shoutout to the employee who raised her hand and asked for a performance review off the normal review schedule at her company.